Key dates and information
Thank you for your interest in our graduate programme.
Some useful information about applying for our programme:
- Our application process involves submitting a CV and answering a few questions online which relate to the job profile.
- Your CV should be in a Word, PDF or rich text format in order to upload it.
- We will acknowledge receipt of every application. Depending on your email settings this may go to your spam/junk mail. If you don’t receive an email, assume we haven’t received your application. Either resubmit or contact us.
- We will advise you on the outcome of your application as soon as possible and will always give you a decision one way or another.
- We will only contact your references once an offer of employment has been made and with your permission.
- If you have a disability and need help with your application please inform us. Reasonable adjustments will be made to assist you in your application.
Wednesday 20 February 2019
Trinity College London’s inaugural graduate programme opens for applications.
Monday 11 March 2019
Applications must be submitted no later than 23.59 on Monday 11 March 2019.
By Friday 29 March 2019
You will be advised of the outcome of the assessment of your written application. If you’ve been successful at this stage, you will be asked to complete a structured competency-based application form.
The Assessment Centre will require the majority of one day in April/May and is likely to include three elements:
- interview / presentation
- role play
- group exercise
2 September 2019
The start date for the appointed graduates.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us on 020 7588 3588 or by email.
We value diversity
Trinity is an Equal Opportunities employer and our talented people come from a wide range of backgrounds.
Safeguarding and protection
Trinity College London is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people with whom we work. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the organisation.
Applications are now closed
To be kept informed of the next phase of graduate recruitment please subscribe to our graduate updates.
Keep up with our latest news and jobs
Subscribe to our graduate updates
Keep up to date with all the latest news from Trinity College London.